Chicken Steak Fried recipe

chicken cheese Steak, Chicken steak fried
Well Chicken steak, i am just loving it since i was in college. Whenever, me and my friends gotta chance to party we always went for dinner at the Cave Restaurant. There, We used to order  steak or desserts. What's special there might be Chicken Steak that was too yummy, flavorful, creamy and saucy.  I always wonder how to make one at home. Last year, searched for many steak recipes, some are with creamy sauce, some are with fresh vegetables, or with mushrooms, but today which i am going to share with a simple ingredients ,very Easy Chicken marinade recipe, you can either grill it or bake, all depending upon your taste. But, mine was a non stick pan steak. 
"Whats for dinner today?" to me planning is so hard. Yesterday, just an idea clicked into my mind. "Why not to have simple fried chicken steak for today's dinner". So just rushed into kitchen, gathered all my cooking stuff. 
Just note it down friends :

CHICKEN STEAK FRIED
Chicken Breast fillet 4 pieces(optional: cut it in thin pieces in order to avoid maximum cooking time , your choice)

  • 1 tsp Soy Sauce (Soya)
  • 1 tsp mustard powder
  • 1 tsp white Pepper
  • 1 tsp Black Pepper
  • 1 tbsp Vinegar
  • Salt to taste (I added 0.5 tsp)
  • 1 tsp Sugar/Honey
  • Pinch of Red food color(optional)
  • 5 to 6 Chedder Slices
  • Oil 1 tbsp to fry

Steps to follow
Take a large bowl, mix together Soy Sauce, mustard powder,Sugar/Honey, Salt,Vinegar, black & white Pepper. This would be your Chicken steak marinade sauce. Fork your Chicken breast pieces. 
Marinade breast pieces into the sauce for an about 1 to 2 hours.
easy chicken marinade recipe, steak
I fried them with oil on a non stick pan on low heat till cooked, and giving a bright golden brownish color. See Smoke coming out of my steak, cant tell loved that smell lol..
fried chicken steak, chicken fried steak
Now time for a barbecue smell in steaks, to me is the special mode in Steak cooking. I gave a spray of water at a high flame to my pan. Placed cheddar slices on my steaks, dished out after that.  
chicken fried steak, chicken cheese steak
Delicious!!! Mouth Watering.. Me and my husband had a great dinner yesterday. Enjoyed Steaks with Apple smoothie and with some crispy french fries.


©  RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.                                   

2 comments:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Love Admin ~ Recipes Passion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...