Chicken Manchurian Gravy Recipe | Chinese foods

Chinese foods | gravy manchurian
Seriously speaking I haven't tried Chicken Manchurian before. It's a dish loved by group of all ages,  liked from kids to adult. Again originated from China, it's a Chines cuisine. Best to serve, quite good combo with Egg fried Rice. I have shared Fried rice already hope you all gonna love it. Well it's a recipe from my sister, she s perfect in Chinese Cuisines, Pasta and Salads. I have learnt a lot from her. It was my first experience to make Manchurian. Thank God it was quite good.  We all are some how familiar with the ingredients used in the recipe, that are ketchup, capsicum, white onions and the sauces with salt and pepper. 
Day before yesterday , I called my sister and asked for the Manchurian Recipe. I was writing down all the ingredients, and the recipe procedure. Well, there is a big man and the food judge in my family off course i am talking about my husband lolx..  was anxiously waiting for the Manchurian. He really loves the Chinese food, especially the Manchurian and Shashlik. I am really thankful to my Aapa (sister). She has really a good collection of recipes. I must say you should try this out. It's a perfect recipe for Chinese Chicken Manchurian. I have tried to explain wih step by step pictures. So let's note down the ingredients;

CHINESE CHICKEN MANCHURIAN RECIPE:
Ingredients you will need:
0.5 kg Chicken boneless cut in small cubes
1 tsp of Ginger + Garlic paste
1/4 cup of Heinz ketchup + 1/4 cup of chili garlic sauce
(you can use 1/2 cup of any brand's ketchup bottle too)
2 tbsp of Corn Flour
Salt to taste
1 tsp White pepper
Black pepper (optional : if u want to make it more spicy)
1 tsp of Sugar
2 tbsp of White Vinegar
1 tbsp of Soy Sauce
2 tbsp of Oil
1 large onion cut in cubes
3 glasses of Water
Pinch of Red color (optional)
1 Large capsicum again in cubes, I have already showed in picture how you are going to cut it;  
Chinese foods | gravy manchurian
Steps to follow
Now the process begins, marinate the chicken for half an hour with 1 tbsp of Sugar,  1 tbsp of ginger +  garlic paste, 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce, salt, with 1 tbsp cornflour and 2 tbsp of white Vinegar; 
After half an hour, take a large pan : with 2 tbsp of Oil stir the marinated chicken mixture for 2 to 3 minutes till golden brown. Add the Capsicum and Onion, stir it again for 1 to 2 minutes. 
Chinese foods | gravy manchurian
 Add the ketchup, salt and pepper then 2 1/2 cup of water; wait till the chicken is completely cooked. 
Chinese foods | gravy manchurian
 Now the gravy part, mix the rest 1 tbsp of cornflour with 1/2 cup of water and gently pour in the pan.  Delicious! It's ready i am sure every one is waiting for the Manchurian to be ready. 
Chinese foods | gravy manchurianDo and Don'ts :
1. Be careful, You have to continuously stir in the gravy while pouring cornflour. do it on slow flame.
2. You can make more gravy by adding more water
3. Cornflour makes your gravy consistent. If you want more you can add more Corn flour. But to me it was medium consistent.
4. Always add cornflour when Chicken is completely cooked.

©  RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.                                   
Hope you guys enjoyed my recipe; If in case of any feed back , suggestions do write to me or comment in the section below. 

Linking Parties : Desi Fiesta Countries with C

17 comments:

  1. Mast Mast With Fried Rice / hot steaming rice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aara :D trust me it was too good ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Priyaa yeah trust me it was too yummy :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shobha for liking :)

      Delete
  4. Chicken Manchurian looks awesome and tempting as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Arthy for visiting and for a sweet comment :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you so much Dear <3 Well this time Now I am back.. :) Thank God I have done with my papers lolx ;)

      Delete
  6. Wow, Teena Love the Nutrition Facts Thankyou !!!!!!!!!! plus a great recipe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your Welcome Naz <3 remember i told you will try some manchurian recipe :D at that day probably ,i went for manchurian hehe..

      Delete
  7. This looks so yummy :) Well explained recipe..
    Please link this at my event :)
    http://merrytummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/cook-with-red-event-and-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to my place Shweta Agrawal.. Plus a bunch of thanks for giving me such an honor .. love to participate in you event :)

      Delete
  8. looks very yumm..thanks dear for linking it to my event

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Love Admin ~ Recipes Passion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...