Jan 29, 2014

Coconut Cake recipe | Coconut Cake with Nuts

almonds| raisins| coconut cake
Thanks a lot Shazzy Karim from Seasoned with Shazzy for giving me a slot at your place. Being a guest at her place, was a wonderful experience for me. Although its a 3rd Guest Post of mine. Probably, two days ago, when she asked me for a guest Post, I started working on it. Finally it is decided, well sharing Coconut Cake topped with raisin and almonds. I have modified the recipe with the variance of ingredients in an ordinary Coconut Cake, just a different version, that turned out my cake more moist and soft. Hope you are going to like my recipe.


The Recipe was featured at Cotton Rush. Do check out her beautiful place..

Nuts Cake | Almond Walnut Cake

©  RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.              

38 comments:

  1. the cake looks really yum... will check at shazzy's place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! a lovely looks.. Off to her space to know more about you n the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the cake looks rich and yummy...now over to Shazzy for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the coconut-y flavor, what more with the nuts. Heading to the next space now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm.....yummmm... Looks mouthwatering. Amazing clicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ho Lovely yummy coconut cake ...Hopping to shazzy space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monu, me encanta este bizcocho te ha quedado delicioso. Muchas gracias por tus comentarios tan lindos en mi blog. Un besote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Su bienvenida querida: * usted y abrazos Bendice .. Además, usted puede tener una rebanada de un pastel;)

      Delete
  8. I love simple cakes like this, looks great. Heading over to Shazzy's space :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely moist and delicious looking cake. I am a fan of coconut. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too Catherine; just love coconut in muffins, cake and desserts :P lolx Thanks a lot dear :) Love <3

      Delete
  10. Oh my that looks amazing! I need to get back into baking. OH!! I finally posted my Leibster Award from you! Thank you again SO MUCH!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo wow thats nice jen :) will head over to your place :) thanks a lot for your sweet comment :) yeah should come back .. hehe just love baking.. ;)

      Delete
  11. You made it more tasty with nuts and raisins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot my dear for your lovely comment :* yeah i tried to change it a little bit rather than a normal coconut cake :) Love ~

      Delete
  12. Un gran cake lindo y delicioso me encanta,hugs,hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Love Admin ~ Recipes Passion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers