Good Afternoon ; everyone :) New Year celebrations are off at my side now lolx. Just coming back to normal routine :) Well today i have come up with the yummy & delicious Mocha Chocolate Muffins, the most fascinated thing is that they are less sweet, which has left much bitterness behind that i love to have when making something with espresso. This recipe was really liked by my sister, according to her it was so moist and perfectly baked that she asked me to make it twice ;) This recipe yields about 10 to 12 muffins enough for 8 to 10 members in your family. If you want to double the muffins quantity, just double the given ingredients, procedure stays same as i am going to mention, it's obvious.
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Butter (melt it)
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of White Sugar
- 3/4 cup of all purpose flour + 1 tsp heaped Baking Powder + 2 tbsp of good quality Cocoa powder (Sieve flour, cocoa and baking powder together)
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp of Instant espresso
- 3 tbsp of Warm Milk
Steps to follow
- Pre- Heat your oven up to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C). Little grease the buttercups and place them in a muffin tray.
- Mix espresso with warm milk and set them aside.
- Mean while, take a large Bowl beat the eggs with Vanilla essence till smooth and fluffy. Add Butter, then Oil and Sugar. Beat it continuously for about 2 to 3 minutes
- Stop beating, take a spatula or a wooden spoon, gently add the sieved ingredients (cocoa, baking powder, flour) and Espresso mixture. Mix it properly. Take out the batter into butter cups making it almost half filled with batter.
Free to use any butter cup, i used the rounds and the hearts ;)
Bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes, can insert a tooth pick just to check them out if they are totally baked.
Enjoy them with a cup of Tea, i made some vanilla too along with these Mocha Muffins :) will share the recipe in next session. Have a great week end :) Stay bless; Live long and healthy life :) Love ~ Monu Teena