Low Fat Coffee Mocha Chocolate Heart Muffins Creamy Hummus Easy Arabic Foods Moist Triple Berry Muffins White Amish Bread Easy Making Chocolate Tetra Layered Cake Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Yoghurt Homemade Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe Orange Chocolate Marble Cake

Jan 18, 2014

"My First Liebster award" ; Thanks Aara !

.

Cooking award, baking award, bloggers award
Good Morning Guys :) Almost a week ago i was honored with my first Liebster Award by Aara from Shweet n Spicess ; Thanks Aara for nominating me. Love you ~
Very Glad to see my first & foremost award; it has not only encouraged me but motivated me to come up with more different, fresh and innovative articles.  I've always tried my level best in gathering useful content for my readers. The content that should be very simplified & easy to understand. 
Let's move to the Liebster Award Concept; 'Liebster' German originated term meaning 'Beloved, Favorite, sweetheart or  preferred above others '. The purpose of giving this award is to discover new bloggers who have less than 200 followers, nominate & let them introduce to your circle. Leaving a positive impact to the nominated bloggers in the form of encouragement and self confidence. Also a unique way of boosting your Blog Traffic. It's a supply chain management award; let's not break the chain, who ever nominated has to pass on this award to at least 10 new bloggers  in order to inspire them with courage, high spirit and confidence

NOMINEES SHOULD:
  • Blog about the award, Link back & thanks to the blogger who has nominated you.
  • Copy, Paste the Award picture.
  • Nominate further 10 to 15 Bloggers at your space having less than 200 followers.
  • Place 10 questions for nominees, inform them about their award in comment section, leave a note or where ever you can connect to each other.

First of all; Aara let me answer few of your questions:

1) What did u understand with the concept of blogging?
a great platform where i can share, exchange, my stuff with friends, followers & readers. 

2) What are the things that changed after you started blogging?
much aware about Food & Kitchen.. recipes, tips and tricks !

3) If you are a food blogger do your family and friends support your efforts?
Yup, my mom , my husband encourages me a lot... My sis and bro always wait for some new recipe from my side, wishing i will make for them .. hehe

4) How is your blog different from other blogs you came across?
Everyone has their unique blog; but to me blogging is what you do from your heart rather than your mind.

5) Do you have virtual friends? How does it feel when u interact with them?
Yeah many; Never had a feeling like they are virtual; they are very close to my heart. 

6) What is your new year resolutions and why?
I have to learn more and more about food and be a better Blogger. 

7) One thing you can change about yourself?
Creativity and presentation..

8) One thing you always fantasy about u can have?
Hmmm.. i want to have every single cooking and baking tool in my kitchen. More than that if i talk about fantasy, want to travel around the globe, visits restaurant and tastes each and every cultural food. Don't want to miss any :)

9) 5 things you love the most
Family, Friends, Kitchen, My recipe book, and my cell phone lollz..

10) Blogging is a different World!! What if u were not a blogger? and what if u have to quit blogging anytime???
Its nothing but my Passion, can never think about this :D 

11) Who inspire and motivate u to cook :)
Mom & my husband, both :) My Mom is a great chef, she' s my only inspiration since i was a kid. Plus motivated a lot by my husband.

MY MOST DESERVING NOMINEES ARE:


* ~ Congratulations Everyone.. Good Job ~ *

Congratulations,  Well done, keep it up


FINALLY MY QUESTIONS ARE :
  1. What describes you best?
  2. Why did u start Blogging?
  3. Who inspired you most? Tell us about your inspirations & motivation?
  4. How do you compose a Blog Post? and decide for a title?
  5. What is the first thing you like to order first in a restaurant?
  6. What you do when have a sweet Tooth? Make it your own or just get it from a nearby Superstore?
  7. Provide the best post on your Blog (Link:Optional)
  8. And the post you liked most on my Blog (Link:Optional)
  9. What do you do at a family gathering or reunion?
  10. Any advice, messages, suggestions so far would you like to give to new Bloggers?

Hoping my questions are very clear. So Guys ;) I am done. Take out some of your time & let's continue this Chain ; I am feeling very excited wishing to see many of talented bloggers from your  side:    HAPPY WEEKEND *     Love ~ Monu Teena

27 comments

Rafeeda AR said...

good to know more about u dear... congrats!~ :)

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot Rafeada :* yeah i tried to answer in a simplified way to Aara :)

Priya Anandakumar said...

Congrats sis, and nice to read about you... happy blogging and keep going...

nandoos Kitchen said...

Congrats dear. Glad to know more about you.

Jen Chandler said...

Thank you so much for the award! I enjoyed reading your answers. It's always fun to get to know a fellow blogger a bit better! I shall be posting about this on an upcoming blog! THANK YOU :) :)

Jen

Jen Chandler said...

Hey Monu! If you get two comments from me, I apologize. I tried posting one but it didn't work! Thank you so much for the award :D You're so sweet! I really appreciate it and I shall post about this next week on my blog! Have a wonderful day!

Jen

Vidya Chandrahas said...

Congrats on your award Monu. Thnaks for visiting my blog and thank you very much for the nomination. Its nice to know more about you. You have a great blog.

Navaneetham Krishnan said...

Congrats of the award and I'm sure more will be coming through.

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot Priya for your lovely comment :* Have a Good day ...:) Love yew

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot Navaneetham for your sweet comment :* Have a Good day ...:) Love yew ..

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot Vidya for your lovely comment :* Have a Good day ...:) and congrats to you too :) you have really a good Blog.. waiting for your nomination at your space :) let us find out new bloggers :) Love yew ~

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot Jen for your lovely comment :* and congrats :) doesn't matter you can post bundle of comments :) just feel like your home ;) .. Hehe.. waiting for your nomination at your space :) let us find out new bloggers :) Love yew, you are sweet tooo :* ~ Have a Good day ...:)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Congratulations dear on your first award, wishing you many more in your blogging journey :)

Treat and Trick said...

Congrats dear and happy blogging!

The Old Country Blog said...

Thank you for nominating me, that is so kind! I answered your questions in this post http://cgerdes.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-awards-drei.html

Thank you again! Good blogging!

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot Ambreen for your lovely wishes :) ;)

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a Bunch my dear <3 Happy Blogging you too :)

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thank you so so much my dear :) Yeah it was more than a fun just talking about yourself :D :*

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Wow.. let me go through your post my dear :* n thank you so so much you have continued the Liebster Chain.. I hope you really enjoyed as i did .. when some one awarded me too, it has motivated me a lot :) Happy Blogging ... you are most welcome.. Love Monu Teena ~

Sahasra Recipes said...

Congrats dear. Glad to know about you. I am new follower. You have nice space. Visit my blog in your free time.

maria aamir said...

Congrats dear. May u acheive more in life.<3

chikkus Kitchen said...

Congrats dear :) Good to know about you...Very happy to follow you ..Will be happy if u follow me back.

Subha Bose said...

Congrats Sweety. Even I like to buy all new kitchen gadgets, They make life easy.

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot dear for stopping by :-) glad you followed me I have followed you back ;-) nice to meet you . Try to stay in touch <3

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Aww wow Maria love to see you here on my blog that's very sweet of you thanku love you :-*

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by my dear :-) you have a lovely space too.. Thanks a lot too for following me :-)shall follow you too :-) love monu '

MonuTeena RecipesPassion said...

Thanks subah :-* yeah u r right they just make your life easy :-) very difficult to mange your cooking and kitchen without sufficient tools :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
I really like reading comments & Feedbacks from you people ..
Love Admin ~ Recipes Passion

Recipespassion.com (Monu Teena) ...... Powered by Blogger.
 

Submit your Email Address to Get Free latest Articles Directly to your Inbox

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MonuTeena RecipesPassion
I'm a Web Enthusiast, Self Employed Blogger & home chef currently living in South-Asia,like to share new and exciting Asian, Arabian, Italian and Mexican cuisine. Passionate about home Baking and Cooking. 
View my complete profile