Feb 15, 2014

Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Yoghurt | Healthy Salad Recipes

apple| banana|food healthy| Fruit Salad healthy recipes| healthy salad recipes| honey| pomegranate| yoghurt
Good Morning Everyone; Hope all my readers are doing great. Well really apologize & sorry for being so late in posting a recipe for you guys. Very busy nowadays; hard part which I am facing, I have to assist my husband in his Business,  take care of my home and get ready myself for finals. Its my second semester about to finish in next month insha'Allah. Its so tough routine for me at least, in fact very difficult to manage everything once you get married. Huuhhhhh :( my sleep has been switched from 8 hours to 3 - 4 hours. Hope everything is going to be settled down soon. Just waiting for Sunday; i have planned to sleep for the whole day lolx. I know this plan never gonna works :D. Plans are already in queue; I have to clean my messy home first,will do laundry, shop groceries and decide to have best meal in our weekend. 
Creamy Fresh Fruit Salad one of my favorite collection of fruit salad recipe on my Blog. You can check out that as well. Made a wonderful Yoghurt Honey Salad few days back; with the use of fresh fruits that turned out quite healthy, low in calories and nutritious Salad. This salad best goes for any breakfast; slightly sour with a pleasant sweetness of honey, tossed with fresh fruits; when i tasted, it was aww yumm scrumptiouuuuusssss :P outstanding and so refreshing. Let me share you the ingredients along with the simple steps you have to follow;

FRESH FRUIT SALAD WITH HONEY YOGHURT:


Ingredients you will need:

3/4 cup of Pomegranate seeds
2 Bananas (cut in slices)
1/2 of Apple(peel and cut in slices/cubes)
2 Kiwis (slice them)
4 tbsp of fresh creamy Yoghurt
2 tsp of Honey

Steps to follow:


Combine Pomegranate seeds, Banana, apple and Kiwis in a platter or a Bowl. Set it aside;

Take a separate deep bowl, whisk well Yoghurt and Honey together.
Spoon the sweetened yoghurt honey dressing over the fruits previously arranged in a platter.

©  RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.                                   
apple| banana|food healthy| Fruit Salad healthy recipes| healthy salad recipes| honey| pomegranate| yoghurt

Serve and Enjoy ~

Waiting for your wonderful and sweet comments; wish you a great weekend ;)
Love ~ Monu Teena

Sending to events: Prachi's Veg KitchenGayathri's Cook Spot ,
 Gayathri Cook Spot's WTML Event

46 comments:

  1. so creamy and yummy salad ...love it dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a very healthy breakfast......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true Raaz infact i loved to have it yummy :)

      Delete
  3. this is really healthy... so good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely yummy and healthy! I love it dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do try it Shar kay :) thanks a lot for liking my dear :) love kisses

      Delete
  5. I was also studying, working and had to manage the home affairs while being married, Tough I know but you can do it. The salad is simply fabulous and love the punch of yogurt inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you guys are great ...Got to manage everything ...Busy bees ..

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot Nava; your comment really boosted me.. seriously.. too difficult to manage but still we ladies have to get through it :) love you a lot i am motivated now :* Hugs

      Delete
    3. Yeah dear Sathya in fact i have dropped my alexa rank :( so disappointed but let me give my exams will be back soon :) love you

      Delete
  6. Oh Monu, you sound super busy. Hope things settle down for you soon and you can find some time for blogging :)
    Fruit salad looks fantastic and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot darling Ambreen for your comment.. yeah hoping for the best dear.. will work on my ranking may be after exams it has been dropped by 900 k :( , got to manage everything :( love you hugs

      Delete
  7. Fruits really is awesome ,nutritious and simple to prepare ...Got to have strength to manage ur tought routine ...wonderful preparation monu ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks a lot Sathyaa; love you ; you are such a sweet heart :) thanks a lot for motivating me i really need it ; love you hugs :)

      Delete
  8. one creamy fruitsalad! :) WOW Thats a lovely recipe dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. With so many things going on in our life, it is really challenging to cope with your blog. But still ur doing great. All the very best for your semester exams. Fruit salad looks very refreshing and delicious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot priya ; love you for such a sweet comment; please do pray for my exams; hope i'll score good marks :) really need your prayers sister :) muwah hugs

      Delete
  10. Wonderful fruit salad........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so yumm making me hungry dear..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have some Priya :) love you for your sweet comment :*

      Delete
  12. A simple & healthy salad to start a day. Yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah best to have in breakfast my dear :) love ya

      Delete
  13. This looks like a very beautiful salad and yes, healthy too.
    Take care and rest.
    Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Catherine; yeah please dear do pray for me for my exams;
      hugs Love :*

      Delete
  14. This is really nice.. will make it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shoba; do try and share me the results darling :* love

      Delete
  15. will try this soon :) lovely post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot my dear dear sister Haffa :) love ya; do try and share me the results darling :)

      Delete
  16. This is one of the my fav, it is healthy as well as tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Subha for such a lovely comment yeah dear it was very yummy light n healthy :)

      Delete
  17. creamy and healthy...awesome recipe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Love Admin ~ Recipes Passion