Feb 5, 2014

"Homemade Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe" : Guest Post With Aara (Once again) | chicken recipes

chicken pizza, pizza dough recipe, chicken breast recipes, pizza recipe,how to make pizza dough, pizza dough

My 4th guest post, loving to have once again with Aara :-) Thanks to her for giving me a slot on her Blog..  fortunately,  dealing with so many guest posts this time. Fajita pizza being one of my favorite pizzas; planned to make for the first time. Glad it turned out more than expected. If it need more modifications, any useful ingredient or tip I have missed in, do acknowledge me :-)

I would like to Thanks my dearest sweetie Aara.. She is so Close to my heart now. When she asked for a guest post on Facebook, I tried to mail her a recipe as soon as possible without any delays. Hope you gonna like that :-) Do write to me or feel free to comment. But, for this you have to check out the recipe at Aara's space;


  Love ~ Monu 

36 comments:

  1. It makes me drool, I want to have a pizza now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to grab a slice ...so tempting dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a great cook Teena! Your recipes are awesome! Loved the bread and now i'm sitting here drooling at this picture! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so so much Beulah my dear :* seriously your comment has been motivated me a lot :) Love you ~

      Delete
  4. Looks simply delicious. Blessings, Catheirne

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really yummy... moving on to aara's space...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been a fan of Aara's recipes and here's one more to the list. Heading over now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww such a lovely comment my dear ; love you ; you have a great space too; love your recipes and blog :)

      Delete
  7. Can i have a piece!Yum
    www.sailajakitchen.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear for your comment; yeah you can have my dear :) n thanks a lot for stopping by my place... nice to meet ya :)

      Delete
  8. Monu que delicia, me encanta como te ha quedado. Te mando un besote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww muchas gracias querida :) un beso más de mi lado también: * Abrazos, Bendiciones ~
      en serio muy agradecido por sus comentarios lindos y dulces: * <3 tenga un buen día mi querido

      Delete
  9. This pizza looks fabulous Monu....heading over to check it out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing looking pizza, heading over to Aara's space :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ambreen :* i want to be more perfect in photography :) still a learner ;) Love bless you ~

      Delete
  11. That just looks amazing! Care to share a slice or 2 with mE? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking it my dear Shar kay :* yeah you can have all ;) Love ~!

      Delete
  12. yummy yummy pizza dear !!1 i love this version !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Su pizza luce deliciosa buena versión,abrazos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
I really like reading comments & Feedbacks from you people ..
Love Admin ~ Recipes Passion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...